Effective date 2016 July 1
Because Vivid is open to contributions without restriction on time, place, and contributor, this agreement clarifies the terms under which all contributions are made to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes.
Terms of Contribution: You assert that You have complete ownership of the Contribution immediately prior to the time of contribution. You assert that, to the best of Your knowledge, the materials do not infringe copyright and trademarks and are otherwise unladen. By contributing the materials to Vivid, You understand and agree:
- To revoke any claim to ownership and copyright of the materials by Yourself,
- To assign all ownership and copyright to Vivid at the time of contribution,
- That Vivid shall have the irrevocable and perpetual right to claim ownership and copyright of any Contribution, to make and distribute copies of any Contribution, to create and distribute collective works and derivative works of any Contribution,
- That Vivid reserves the unrestricted right to reject any Contribution, and
- That Vivid is not obligated to identify the origin of any Contribution unless there exists an agreement explicitly between You and Vivid that obligates Vivid to do so.