Vivid Trace for JIRA
Version 1.2 Documentation
Updated 2015-08-20 for Vivid Trace version 1.2.1
Vivid Trace distills advanced algorithms and technologies into simple tools that visualize and trace issue relationships within JIRA. Vivid Trace is an add-on for Atlassian JIRA and is available through the Atlassian Marketplace. Complete product documentation can be found in HTML format at
https://vivid-inc.net/docs/vivid-trace-for-jira/1.2/. Vivid Trace is designed to provide:
- Visualization of issue relationships, including JIRA issue links, parent/sub-tasks, JIRA Agile Epic & Story, and Zephyr for JIRA test relationships. At-a-glance understanding of progress and unfinished work. Simplified reporting.
- Powerful, flexible JQL functions that trace issue relationships.
- Adaptation to your workflows.
- Nominal zero-maintenance operation.
- Reduced server processing load and negligible storage requirements.
- Interopability with the Atlassian JIRA Agile and Zephyr for JIRA add-ons.
- Full product documentation.
- Protection of your investment in JIRA by being compatible with a wide spectrum of JIRA deployments spanning from version 5.1 through modern-day JIRA, including functional interoperability with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- For visualization of issue relationships, deployment requires little training beyond teaching people where they can access the visualizations.
The documentation is arranged by topic, directed toward specific audiences such as users and JIRA administrators: